How OKRs help businesses grow & 81 examples to get started
Some of the world’s most innovative businesses, from Intel to Google, have embedded Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) into their business. Why? OKRs help organizations focus less on task assignment and completion, and more on collective goal setting and accomplishment. It fuels focus and enables employees to think more comprehensively about the mission and direction of the business.
This eBook includes:
- 8 ways OKRs help businesses grow and thrive
- Getting started with OKR examples for every department
- Company level OKR examples
- Executive level OKR examples
- Department level OKR examples for: Marketing, Sales, Business Operations, Customer Success, Product & Engineering, Human Resources, Finance, and Design